
Today in class, we talked about how our mind map exercise could take on different forms that are familiar to us through our experiences. We were asked to only draw the lines from our previous mapping exercise onto the chalkboard to visually see the impact this exercise can have on our thoughts.
Interestingly, I had one comment from a classmate who said that my lines reminded her of Darth Vadar or some sort of helmet or face. That was when I was heading towards my seat and didn't realize what I drew till I sat down, looked at my image at a further distance and thought about her comment. It really did look like a helmet, which was close to what my words were: solid, condensed, trapped, etc...
We then discussed images that stood out to them the most and asked to think of words that came up while observing the selected images on the board.
For our next assignment, we were told to draw the word, "Organic" and think of a micro and a marco word that goes with our drawing. Our next step was to draw an axonometric view of our first interpretation of organic.
My marco word was continent and my micro word was jellyfish.
Hard and Soft: Axononmetric Version
Our homework assignment was to recreate one of our previous building drawings into an axonometric drawing.
Original hard and soft concept picture (left)
Axonometric version of hard and soft (right)
No comments:
Post a Comment